Thursday 16 August 2012

Sleep Freak...

A non-makeup post. A random musing, if you will. Perhaps not so much of a musing but a funny story!

My other (and arguably better!) half is an incredibly light sleeper and he absolutely ADORES telling me in the mornings the funny/annoying/outrageous/embarrassing things I did in my sleep the night before.

On an 'ordinary' night I'll grind my teeth. Mr Princess has recorded this and it genuinely sounds like a dolphin, I'll attach a sound file to this entry if I can! His tactic in combating this albeit annoying habit is to throw me a dig really quickly and when I wake up to see what's after happening, he pretends to be asleep!

I also sprawl and stick my arse out so I take up as much of the bed as is humanly possible leaving him to cling onto the edge for dear life. He does not care for this. My other vice is chit-chatting in my slumber, I have never witnessed the evidence to this but I tend to believe him. What I tend to say makes nil sense, according to Mr Princess. PHEW! Imagine if I was telling him my deepest and darkest secrets, such as my hatred for protein and dead-lifts and such! :) (He's a gym-junkie with an addiction to protein shakes, yadda yadda yadda)

I tried finding an accurate diagram of how we sleep but I reckon the top left illustration on this depicts it most accurately, but not perfectly:






Poor Mr. Princess eh?

Am I the the most awkward girl in the world to sleep beside? Do YOU have any annoying sleep habits?


Laura

x


No comments:

Post a Comment